The address of the SHIP @ Derriford Hospital hub is:
University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
Plymouth PL6 8DH
Tel: 01752 431124
If you would like to give feedback, please visit our feedback page.
If you have a concern or a complaint, the best step is to let the staff member involved know of your concerns and dissatisfaction as soon as possible. This will allow us to quickly put things right for you.
If you feel that you are not able to speak directly to a member of SHiP staff, you can ask to speak to the clinic manager on the number above. Usually they can help resolve things for you. If not, they can advise and arrange further assistance.
If you feel that you would rather speak to someone outside of SHiP you can contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), who:
- Provide information about hospital services
- Offer advice on how to obtain health information and guidance
- Assist with concerns that you haven’t been able to sort out with staff on a ward or in a department
- Listen to your views on how we can improve our services, and pass this on to the appropriate person for action
- Provide advice on how to make a formal complaint.
- Provide advice on independent organisations that can help you with a complaint